Monday, June 30, 2008

2 weeks old!






Ryker is 2 weeks old! He is just so cute but I can't seem to get a good picture of him. He always looks so cute but then I take the picture and it turns out just showing his grumpy face. He makes these really cute smiles all the time but I can't seem to ever catch one on camera. You'll just have to pretend that he is smiling for now.

Well I have finally decided that I'm tired of sitting down on the couch all day so I've started to really get back to the house work. I have almost finished doing all the laundry and I have the bathrooms all clean! I think that will be all for today, I better save some work for the rest of the week. I should go out and work in the garden a little but it is still a little muddy from all the rain. Maybe by tomorrow it will be dry and I can take some pictures for you all. We have started to get some squash, pees and radishes. I have to admit, the garden doesn't look near as good as it did last year but it has been a rough year with a late start. Anyway, nothing too exciting going on around here, just boring house work.

2 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

In the first few pictures Ryker looks so old/big already! I love the picture of Rayden holding him. I think Rayden looks like you and Ryker looks like Randy- so far! I am jealous that you guys got rain. It is so hot here!

Barbara said...

Well, we got rain but it is also so hot and humid! It seems like the rain only comes late at night and during the night and then the days are hot and muggy. But I also know how hot and dry St. George can get! Good luck staying cool!