Monday, June 16, 2008

Amy Tagged me!!

I have been tagged so here it goes: How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 Joys.
My Family
Being finished with school
Being able to stay home with children

3 Fears
Animals
Being alone
Playing the organ in sacrament meeting!

3 Goals
I want to own my own business one day
I want to get back into shape after the baby
Spend more quality time with Rayden

3 Obsessions
Popsicles/Snow cones/ice cream (basically anything cold)
Taking naps
Shopping on ebay


3 Random facts
I hate living in Missouri
I love getting a pedicure - however it has been six years since I got a professional one
I love cooking but only if it is for other people

I am tagging: Nina, Sarah, and Erika (only if you want to)

No comments: