Friday, June 6, 2008

Pregnancy Update

I almost went to the hospital last night to see if I could have this baby! I had contractions all day Thursday but they weren't very regular. Then, all night I kept having them and starting around 3:00 a.m. on Friday they were 5 min. apart for about an hour. So, I decided to get up and eat something and walk around a bit to see if they would stay regular. Unfortunately they slowed down a little but then picked up again around 5:00 a.m. By then they weren't as strong and I was so exhausted that I fell asleep. I went out to run errands with my friend today thinking that being up and moving would get things going but I have not had very many contractions today. I bought tickets to take Rayden to ride Thomas the train tomorrow so now I hope this baby waits until after tomorrow to come. We will be about two or three hours away from the hospital tomorrow and I hope something crazy doesn't happen! Wish me luck!

No comments: