Wednesday, June 4, 2008

No baby yet!




Well, the baby hasn't come yet. I know it's officially not time yet since I still have two in a half weeks, but I was really hoping that he would come soon. Here are some updated photos of the belly! I definitely think he is big enough - what do you think? I thought I would post some of your guesses on how big he will be and when he will arrive. If anyone else wants to make a guess go right ahead. Just so you know the official due date from the doctor is June 21st. Also, Rayden was right on time (only 2 days early) and was 8 lb. 1 oz. 21 1/2 in. I feel so much bigger with this baby so it will be interesting to see how big he is!

Your guesses:
Hanna - June 14th 9 lb. 12 oz. 22 in.
Amy - June 18th 9 lb. 4 oz. 22 in.
Mom BTW - June 20th 8 lb. 8 oz. 22 in.
Me - June 9th 9 lb. 1 oz. 22 in.
Tristin - June 23rd (I hope not that late) 8 lb. 5 oz. 23 in.

5 comments:

Haiku Amy said...

Yeah, I am going to win, I just know it! Wow, you are really poppin' out there. Despite that, you are still skinny though. When I was prego my arms, butt, legs, and face chunked up quite a bit.

I am going to win!!!
Amers

David and Haylee Skaggs said...

Wow!! I had no idea that you were pregant again!! Congrads! I haven't seen you in forever! Next time your in Utah we need to go to lunch or something!!!

Barbara said...

Haylee, it's good to hear from ya. We are actually planning on coming out to Utah to bless the new baby in my parents ward in August. I'm really looking forward to seeing family and friends again. The last time we were out there was July of last year. It should be pretty fun!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Love the prego pictures! You are so cute! Can I guess??? June 9 (tomorrow!!) at 7:08 in the morning =) and he will weigh 8 lbs 7 oz.
I like the 9th, because Rylee's b-day is July 9,so very easy to remember! I wish you the best!

Barbara said...

Well Sarah, I don't think your time will win because it's almost 7:00 a.m. and nothing is happening. However, your date and size might still win. I'm going to the doctor today and I'm going to try and sweet talk the doctor into inducing me! We'll see! It's not my regular doctor and I've heard that this doctor has admitted people to Labor & Delivery if they are dilated to a 4. Since I was a 3 over a week ago and have had contractions like crazy since then I'm hoping I'm at least a 4.