Tuesday, June 10, 2008

How Depressing


NO such luck on talking the doctor into inducing me yesterday. I was soooo depressed. My regular doctor is out of town and I thought for sure I would be dilated enough that I could talk this strange doctor into inducing me. Well, despite ALL the contractions I have been having, I haven't dilated anymore since my last appointment. I guess Baby Ryker is insistent on making me miserable for just a little bit longer. One good thing about it is that I can still go to my girl's night out. My friend wanted to plan a baby shower for me but I really didn't need much after all the wonderful clothes my sister loaned to me (Since I borrowed most of the outfits I used with Rayden for the first six months I didn't have much). So, instead of having a baby shower we are just going to have a girl's night where we are going to eat, laugh and have pedicures! Food, glorious food!!! At least that is one thing that is good this pregnancy, food tastes so good! With Rayden I was so sick I never wanted to eat and when I did eat I just threw up. I guess that is why I have gained so much more weight with this one!

3 comments:

Nina Serene said...

Barbara, you are soooo cute prego. My Family wants to start blogging to keep in touch, so I started one. You'll have to teach me how to make it cute. where do you get the fun background?

Barbara said...

Nina,
You're still alive!! I was just thinking yesterday that I haven't talked to you forever and needed to call you. Well, I got lazy and never did. Anyway, there are some websites that have free backgrounds and they tell you how to do it. I'm not the best at blogging and still have some things to learn myself. You can go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com or www.pyzam.com. I am sure there are tons more but these are the ones I know about.

Me said...

Aww that stinks...you know I too would have contractions all the time but would NEVER dilate. Even at the very end when my contractions KILLED they did nothing...very depressing... but seeing pics of you pregnant actually sorta makes me miss it, shh don't tell anyone!