Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!



Today is my most favorite holiday ever! There is nothing better than a great parade , a day of boating, popsicles, watermelon, BBQ's, and most of all.... FIREWORKS!!!! Ahh, I just love summer. Too bad I don't get to experience any of the things I mentioned above this holiday. Well, except a small firework show at Randy's work but I doubt it will be anything to oooh and ahhh about. At least Randy got to come home from work for a few hours and have a picnic at the park. Next summer I will have to make sure that I at least go to a parade. Actually, this is the first year since living in Missouri that we haven't gone to the annual breakfast at Far West Temple site. And, it is the first year since living here that it hasn't rained! In the past we have either been in the ward that has hosted the breakfast at Far West or our ward has been invited. This year, either our ward just wasn't invited, or they didn't have the breakfast at all. I'm sure I could've just gone anyway to find out and nobody would've cared. Oh well, Rayden and I had roll pancakes (Swedish pancakes) and they were delicious!! I guess that is about as exciting as my day gets. I hope you all have a great 4th! Good luck to the family who are all on their way to the Lindbloom reunion! I wish I were there with ya!

No comments: