Sunday, July 13, 2008

Freaky People

So my friend is always having weird things happen to her body such as sicknesses and rashes. Her sister calls her a Freaky People because of it. Well, I'm starting to think that I'm a Freaky People because I have been having a lot of crazy things happen to my body! The last couple days I have been noticing that my tongue feels funny and food has been tasting weird. Then, last night I realized that I can't smile on the right side of my face and I have started drooling and I can't close my right eye all the way and it just keeps watering! I started to freak out and thought that maybe I had a stroke or something but then I talked to mom and we think that it might be Bells Palsy. I guess I better go to the doctor tomorrow and find out why I am so freaky!!!

I also found out that the reason why Ryker might be so gassy and spitting up is because of the dairy products that I eat. I guess dairy products are really hard on babies. Sooooo, I am going to do an experiment and try not to eat any dairy products to see if that makes a difference. At this point I am willing to try anything. At church today he was such a little pill. He just screamed the whole time unless someone was holding him and patting his back. Maybe the root beer float I had yesterday was a bad idea. No more ice cream for me for a little while.

One other thing I should mention is that someone called on our house! However, we weren't home and they just left a message and we haven't been able to call them back. I will have Randy call them back tomorrow. Wish us luck!!! I'll keep you all posted!

2 comments:

Nina said...

That sounds awful. I hope I never have to deal with that. But I am really excited that there is someone interested in seeing your house. I think it would be awesome to have you live in Utah again. You were always such a good friend to have around. Thanks for the birthday message. My phone never rang through. I just had a message. Anyway, good luck with everything.

Haiku Amy said...

Sorry Barbs,

When you said your symptoms I figured it could be Bells Palsy, because a friend down in Beaver had it and her sister too. Can you believe that? It is only supposed to hit .02% or the population. That stinks, I hope you feel better soon.