Friday, July 25, 2008

4 years old!




Okay, I know Rayden's birthday was a few days ago but I have been so busy I haven't been able to put some pictures up. We didn't really do much for his birthday this year. I was going to try and make a spiderman cake but as you all know, things never turn out the way you plan. The spiderman cake was a disaster and so we turned it into Sponge Bob Square Pants. That actually turned out better because little did I know, Randy had bought Sponge Bob wrapping paper and the cup cake holders I had were Sponge Bob. We had some friends come over to the park and eat cake and ice cream and the kids had a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Happy Birthday Rayden! I can't believe he is 4 already! I remember when we was just starting to crawl and drooling like crazy! Such a beautiful/fun baby and he just keeps getting cuter! The Spongebob cake looks great too!