Friday, July 11, 2008

Oh what a night!

I had the best night last night!!! Ryker only woke up once and he ate really fast and went right back to sleep! Even thought my sleep was interrupted I still feel like I got pretty good rest! Hopefully this will be the beginning of many great nights! Yeah right....oh well, I can dream can't I?

It's finally Friday and I am excited because this is the last Friday night that Randy has to work. For the last three years he has worked almost every single Friday night. They changed the director schedule around at work and now he only has to work late nights on every other Monday. Now we can actually have date night or go camping on the weekend.

2 comments:

Haiku Amy said...

I forgot to say Happy Birthday to Randy, but we were thinking of him. I know you'll relay the message. Cute page. Were did you get your backdrop?

Amers

Sarah Jimenez said...

I love your new background. Very cute!! If forgot that Randy and Rylee had the same birthday!- but I do remember that your anniversary is the same day as Cody's birthday! Happy late birthday Randy! Did you make him melt-in-your-mouth for his cake?!?! That looks so yummy, my mouth is watering. I am also glad that you had a good night of sleep. I forget what those are like. Any more Rylee climbs into bed with us around 1 and then kicks and tosses and turns the rest of the night! We try taking her back into her room, but she is back like 10 mins later!

Sorry for the long post! Just counting down the mins until I am off work! Hope you guys can make it out this way soon,