Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"JUMP" start on Easter

We got a little jump start on Easter this year. Rayden was so lucky to be able to go to an early Easter egg hunt with his cousin's Rylan and Kylie. We had such a fun day and luckily the weather was just perfect! Rayden got to see the Easter Bunny and he even got to see and pet a little bunny.

The kids had so much fun getting easter eggs and playing games! Rayden is so excited for the Easter bunny to come next weekend! He is finally old enough to really understand all these holidays and I have to say it is hard for me to get used to it. I grew up the youngest of 6 kids and so I always knew there wasn't such thing as fictional characters. It is fun for me to live out those surprises that I never had through my own kids! I just hope I don't ruin it by not being careful.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Rayden is so big! He is so cute. I love easter egg hunts...honestly though...I think the Easter Bunny is pretty creepy looking! haha! Glad you guys had a great time. It was so good to see you!