Friday, April 3, 2009

Like Father...like son!

Home Depot visited the school and helped the kids make bird houses. Rayden was so excited that Daddy was there to help him with his! I just love this picture of Daddy and Rayden together. They look like twins with their haricuts! Rayden said the other day, "I want pokey hair like Daddy!" Randy convinced me to let him cut it a little bit shorter than usual. Rayden was so excited to have Pokey Hair!

This is a classic picture of Rayden with his tongue hanging out....another thing he gets from his dad!



When Rayden got home from school he was so excited to show everyone his birdhouse. He showed Grandma and Grandpa and even Great Grandma and Aunt Tyla who live accross the street! He even got to keep the Home Depot apron, which he was so excited about. I don't know what I would do without his wonderful preschool teachers! He abolutely loves Preschool!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nina said...

That seems like a lot of fun. Maybe I should call and see if they will come to my daycare. Cute pictures too!!

The Bundys said...

He looks so dang big!! Seriously, and how cool is that preschool? Holton's does nothing like that.