Saturday, April 18, 2009

Anxiously waiting

Okay, I am past my annoying day...Thank goodness! Movies and popcorn are grrrrrreat therapy for me! Now I am on to a new stage.....WAITING. That's right, just waiting, waiting, waiting.

Waiting for our house to sell.
Waiting for Randy to see if he gets into Grad School.
Waiting to see if we get a new job or what the current job has for the future depending on Grad school.

Isn't waiting just fun!!!!

On to other news, Rayden only has two more weeks of Headstart Preschool :( I am so sad because he absolutely LOVES it. I don't know what I'm going to do with him home all day, every day, all afternoon. I'm going to have to come up with fun ideas!!! Just so you know, I'm not very good at that. I guess we'll just have to spend a lot of time at the park or out in the sand box!

Ryker is still a little sick :( I think he is finally on the up swing. The nose isn't quite so runny today and he actually is playing really well without screaming all the time! The week is finally coming to an end thank goodness. Since it is work day I better get to work and clean that darn bathroom I've been putting off for.......I'm not exactly sure how long (GASP).

4 comments:

Nina said...

I feel like I am usually very patient, but when I have that antsy feeling, it drives me crazy! Good luck with that. There are quite a few web sights that have ideas of things to do with children. I have a bunch that I have used for lesson plans bookmarked on my blog. Maybe that will help you fill the time when you have both boys all day.

Sarah Jimenez said...

I hate waiting too! Especially getting fatter while waiting =) haha! No baby yet. I am hoping and praying any day now. I love all your Easter pictures. Your boys are getting so big and you look great! The blue bunny cake was so cute. I hope that Ryker gets feeling better.

bundy family said...

We are totally playing the waiting game too. I HATE it! I just want to settle down for a little bit. Has your house really not sold yet? What realtor do you have? We have our farm listed...and our dumb agent called us and told us we have an offer but really we dont. Why would he do that?? And jobs...oh don't get me started on that! so I totally feel for you...

Barbara said...

Megan,
We are listed with Prudential Snook. We had a couple people look at it a few weeks ago but nothing. We also had someone want to rent but we don't want to do that either. I can't believe your agent said you had an offer and there was none. That is retarded! I'm so sick of waiting for that thing to sell so I just try to forget about it. I feel confident that everything will work out, it's just a matter of time. Too bad I am horrible at being Patient!!!