Thursday, March 26, 2009

Root-Beer Cookies

Okay, so I made some delicious cookies today!!! Most of you know that I love cooking - especially if it involves a new recipe that I have never tried before! When I stumbled upon this recipe I just knew I had to try it out! I find it very odd that I hated root beer all growing up. I especially hated it when treats after my softball games were always root beer flavored Popsicles or root beer soft drinks. I also hated that every young woman's activity ended with root beer floats. I think around age 19 or 20 I really started loving root beer! I know it is strange, and I have so many other foods that I used to absolutely detest but now are my fav's. Anyway, I thought since I liked root beer so much now that I would try out these cookies. They were a little sweet at first but I think that's because I had frosted a whole bunch and kept licking the frosting. Once I waited an hour or so I tried another one and.....Loved IT!!! You can check out the recipe at make and takes.

No comments: