Monday, March 16, 2009

My first born....


I've seen this tag going around on some blogs and thought it would be fun!

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
Yes

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
Yes

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
Excited and very nervous!!!!

4. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
20

5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
I woke up early and went running for the first time with my newly wed hubby. I felt like such a whimp because we had only ran a block and I almost passed out. After the second block I turned around to head back home and fell down on the road and refused to go any further I was so sick.

6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
Other than my husband I have no idea. I think it was my sister-in-law, Rosanne, who was living in Missouri at the time.

7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
No!

8. DUE DATE?
July 24 - Pioneer Day for Utah folks.

9. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
All 9 months

10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Snow cones, beef jerky, Fruity candy like starburst and skittles

11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
Mostly just being alone and being sick

12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX?
Boy!!!!

13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
No way! I was so excited to have a boy!

14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
I think only about 20 pounds.

15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
Yes. I have some wonderful friends!

16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
It was a wonderful surprise!

17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
Nope, just sickness the whole time.

18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Heartland Health in St. Joseph, Missouri

19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
About 4 hours

20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
My wonderful husband Randy

21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Randy

22. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
Natural

23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
If you know anything about me the answer to this is so obvious! Of Course!!!

24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
8 lbs. 1 oz.

25. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN?
July 22, 2004

26. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
Rayden James

27. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
4 1/2

I love you Rayden!! You are such a sweet boy!

2 comments:

Nina said...

9 mo of morning sickness?! Did you have morning sickness with Ryker too? I think I would rather feel pain than nausea.

Sarah Jimenez said...

I love this post! I can't believe Rayden is almost 5! CrAzY! I am sorry that you were so sick the whole pregnancy. I struggle with just the few weeks I have sickness.