Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Scary Halloween!!

We started off our Halloween by decorating sugar cookies with friends and cousins!!! We had cookies, cookies, and more cookies!

We got together with all the cousins to go trick or treating! It was so fun to see all of thier costumes! They ran around the neighborhood so quick and got so much candy! I don't think I ever had as much energy as all of these little boys had on Halloween night!
Here are the two pirates!! They were having some pretty cool sword fights together.
Yes, I decided to dress up this year. As I went around my old neighborhood where I grew up everyone just thought I was one of the kids! I guess I'm glad I still look young....it's annoying getting called a teenager but I'll be grateful when I'm older and hopefully I'll still look young!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: