Monday, November 30, 2009

Turkey Day

I didn't do a very good job of taking pictures on Thanksgiving so this is what you get! I could not keep Ryker away from the table favors. He went around to every chair eating all the runts and drinking everyone's left over drinks. No wonder why he's sick this week.

Here is our lovely turkey!! I absolutely love getting together with everyone for Thanksgiving and eating Turkey. This was my first Thanksgiving with my family in about 6 years and it was so fun to finally be able to eat with them. We had the best sweet potatoes ever and lots of other yummy food to go with them. The pies were great....that is the ones that weren't burnt. I'll have to tell that story another day. Amy, I hope your living area doesn't still smell of smoke!

Here is some of the crew...not everyone made it in the shot. At least the important ones are pictured. J/K!!

This is us afterwards....so stuffed of food that we wanted to puke!!!! But it was well worth it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

I am glad you were able to spend the day with your family! Sounds like there was a lot of good food! I am sorry that poor Ryker is sick. Hope he gets better soon.

Garcizzals said...

I dont remember taking this picture. I wasn't that tired at this moment.