Monday, November 9, 2009

We LOVE TOFW!!

My sisters and I have a little family tradition where we go to Deseret Book's Time Out for Women. If you haven't ever been before...you need to go!! We've been to Las Vegas, Kansas City, and St. George. Basically you go and get together with thousands of women and listen to some amazing speakers and musical artists!!! Here are some pictures of us being cute and silly!!











The most important thing I learned from the TOFW weekend was how much I rely on my family and my sisters to get me through each day!! They truly are my best friends and I love them all so much. I also realized how much I rely on my Heavenly Father. He truly loves me and knows my strengths and weaknesses. He lifts me up when I am down, comforts me when I'm sad, and answers my prayers and guides me when I'm lost. I am so grateful to have the knowledge of eternal families and the eternal plan of salvation. Without that knowledge, I would be lost.

3 comments:

Nina said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I love your hair. It is starting to get long again.

Mat and Brooke said...

I have always wondered about "Time Out For Women." It really sounds like a neat thing and I would love to be able to do that with all the girls in my family, too! It looks like you guys really enjoyed yourselves while you were there. :)

Sarah Jimenez said...

How fun that you were able to go with all your sisters! You guys are so cute! I'll have to start that tradition with mine. I was planning on going this year, but wasn't able to swing it; I'll have to try harder next year.