Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I need your help!

Aren't I just horrible asking for help almost every other day?

This time is a little bit different in the fact that I'm asking for more than just a comment or two. I have decided that it is finally time for me do actually DO something for myself in my life that I have been wanting to do for a while. I'm going to become a Pampered Chef consultant. You all know how much I love to cook and I absolutely love their products - they are amazing!

I can't do it with out your help!!! I'm looking for some amazing friends and family members (yes, that means YOU) to host a show for me!!! October is such an amazing month to host a show because everyone is thinking of all those yummy fall treats to make and what better way to make them than with Pampered Chef!!! Okay, do I sound cheesy or what?

But seriously, I'm not kidding. October has some amazing hostess benefits - 60% off their forged cutlery which have a lifetime guarantee!!! Wouldn't it be nice to get a great price on some knives and never have to buy them again?

So, don't think anymore about it and just let me know when you want to have a show!!! I'll be giving away tons of free products in my first few shows and of course I'll be cooking up some seriously delicious food. So don't wait around or you'll miss out on some free stuff!! And come on, when have ever not made something that wasn't just divine?

1 comment:

Nina said...

I don't know how much help I wold be. I tried to host a Mary Kay party and I had one person come. Plus There is someone at my work that does Pampered Chef and that would take most of the people I know off the list. I'll try and see if there would be anyone interested and I'll let you know.