Friday, October 24, 2008

Just our luck...

Two days until we were going to close on our house and the people decided to back out. Supposedly the bank wasn't going to give them the interest rate they were initially promised so they decided not to buy the house. Bummer for us!!! Now we are heading into winter and not knowing what to do with our house. We were so close I just can't believe it :( Anyway, I guess that just shows you what kind of luck we have this year. Oh well, maybe our next buyer will offer us more for the house!

On top of the depressing house news, Ryker has been teething this week. Ugh. I have had to hold him all week and by holding him I mean stand up and walk around with him. If I lay him down or sit down while holding him he just screams so loud! How is it that babies know when you're sitting down or standing up? I think someone should do a science project on it! Let's just say I haven't done a thing this week because I haven't been able to put him down. I feel pretty useless when I can't do anything. I guess that's what husbands are for! And mine is sooooo wonderful I don't know how I would live without him!

2 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Shoot Barb! I am so sorry. We were sure pullin for you guys. I hope it sells quick, but I totally agree, you'll probably have to wait until after the winter. NOBODY wants to live/buy out there then. Sorry about Ryker's teething too, poor boy. Rylee was never too bad. She loved to chew on a wash cloth that I put in the freezer for about an hour though. Hope maybe that will help. Hope to see you guys soon!

The Bundys said...

That so just happened to us with our Logan house! Except we had 4 days! I still get heated just thinking about. Who waits till right before you are supposed to close to back out? I am worried about the same thing...we are heading into winter...sucks!

Your halloween pictures are dang cute! Ryker is getting so big already!!