Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat




Our Halloween was pretty fun! I took Ryker and Rayden to a carnival at the college on Thursday. It was fun for Rayden to play some little games and get some little prizes. On Friday we went to the trunk or treat and then we went to a neighborhood and did some trick or treating! Rayden had so much fun with daddy! Randy decided to be blue man again this year and I decided that since people in Utah haven't actually seen me in my leapord costume I would wear it again! Rayden wanted to be spiderman and I just put Ryker in a dinosaur costume. As we were going around to different houses there was a family by us where the boy who was about Rayden's age was also dressed as Spiderman. It was so cute to see them running together to the houses. Rayden kept trying to put his arm around him and asking him to be his friend. He is such a friendly little guy!

4 comments:

Nina said...

I just have to say, you are way too cute!! You were always cute, but now you have a very cute family that complements you.

Sarah Jimenez said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love the big muscles on Rayden's costume! He is so cute. I love that you and Randy dressed up too! That makes it so much funner!

Suzy Tranter said...

Barbs! I found your blog from Jenny and it's so good to see what the cousins are up to! I decided to jump on the bandwagon...your family is so cute! Glad to see your'e doing well!

Erin said...

Oh my gosh Barbs you look so cute! Wait everyone looks so cute! I'm jealous!! PS I love your site!! :)