Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! I know Thanksgiving was a few days ago but I have been so busy with all the family that I haven't had a chance to do much as far as the blogging world goes. Anyway, I got up early this morning before all the crazy kids came over and I was actually able to get ready for the day without any interruptions! Having a little time to myself I was thinking of how fast this year has gone by and how wonderful it has been! I have so many things to be thankful for that I just can't number them all! Most of all I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with such a wonderful husband and children! I love them all so much!!! I also am so thankful that we can spend so much time with our family and friends! This has been the first Thanksgiving we have been with all our family since Randy and I have been married. It was so nice to just relax and enjoy all the kids running around, laughing and playing! Rayden just loves all cousins so much. We have had a lot of fun over the last few days cooking, sewing, shopping and most of all laughing! It's nice to know that with all the troubles going on in the world we can still find time to enjoy the simple things in life! Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

The Jimenez's said...

Sounds like a great Thanksgiving Barbara! The holidays are all about the family- and it's wonderful! I have to agree with you...I LOVE Twilight. I was obsessed from the beginning though with the books. I liked the movie, but was sad at how low-budget it was and I did like a lot of the casting, but it did follow the book pretty good.

Fuhrimans said...

Barbara,
I just found your blog off of Megan's blog. Look how big (and cute) your boys are! Sorry about your house in MO- that's a bummer. When you're up this way next look us up, we would love to see you!

bundy family said...

Barbara!!! its totally not you! We know you guys would NEVER gossip about us....whew...no worries..we still love you guys!
We had some good friends from Logan move out. I think you guys were there for a little bit of it. It ended really really bad. Oh well though.

Sarah Jimenez said...

Barbara- I hope you had a good time in St. George at the Dicken's festival. I thought they did a great job- loved the atmosphere. You'll have to look us up next time when you have more time! I hope all is going well!