Wednesday, December 17, 2008

LAZY!

I have been soooooo LAZY! I haven't wanted to post anything for a while, not because I don't have tons to say, but I just have been too lazy. I can't believe how fast time is flying by. Each day feels a little monotonous, but overall, time seems to fly! Ryker is already six months! Wow I just am shocked! He is starting to eat baby food and makes the funniest faces because I don't think he totally knows what's going on when I shove the spoon in his mouth! He's catching on and doing pretty good. The only problem is that now his spit up is colored and it is staining everything! His acid reflux is a lot better but it is still a little frustrating! Rayden is loving preschool and his speech is getting a little better. He's so excitied for Santa to come. He wrote a letter to Santa telling him all the toys he wanted and we got a response from Santa in the mail today. He was pretty excited about that! Randy's last day of work for the year is today and then he has 2 1/2 weeks off!! I really wish we could go on a nice long trip but of course that's not going to happen! I guess it wouldn't be much fun anyway, with me nursing and all. I have so many pictures to post but my computer is being retarded lately and I can't get my pictures downloaded. So, I guess you'll just have to wait to see my wonderfully cut kids!!!

1 comment:

The Bundys said...

He's really 6 months already? Holy crap time goes fast! Really, when you guys come down to SG you must call us! We would love to see you guys! Do you have our numbers still?