Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Life is GREAT!

Smokey the Bear came to visit Rayden at our house! Rayden was a little scared at first but then he warmed up! Rayden learned all about Smokey and got a lot of cool stuff!



Rayden rode around the block a few times with his cousin in his grandpa's big truck! Aren't grandpa's just great!

Ryker is almost four months old now. I can't believe how fast it goes. I just want him to stay little forever. He has rolled over a few times and is smiling and laughing a lot! His spit-up is getting a little better with the new medicine but it is still pretty bad (can't you tell with the spit-up all over his shirt in every picture?). I'm almost fully recovered and I'm starting to enjoy food again. Hopefully I can still eat pretty healthy. Randy is loving his job more and more each day. It makes me happy knowing that enjoys what he does. I also really love that I get to spend most of the day with him since he doesn't go to work until the afternoon. He is also never really stressed about work so we just get to enjoy time with each other and with the kids! He and Rayden spend the morning playing wii. Rayden is getting so good at bowling that he pretty much kicks our behind every time we play. It is so funny! I'd like to take him to the real bowling alley and see how he does! That is pretty much our life right now and I wouldn't trade it for anything!

3 comments:

Nina said...

I am so glad things are going well for you and your family. Is your house sold? I remember that there was an offer on it, but never heard how things went with that.

Barbara said...

we are still waiting. Our deadline to close is the 15th. I hope everything goes through it is making me so nervous!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Barbara, I am glad things are going so well. You guys sound very happy! Utah does that to you =) Good luck with your house. I hope everything goes well.

My friend Ashlee Pearson that I was telling you and Randy about, that is from Richfield, she just moved back to Richfield last week. She has an adorable little boy who just turned 4. You two should get together. You'd be great friends and the boys would have a blast!- I tried to pass your number on to her, but I didn't save it when you called! Sorry!- so please, either email it to me or call me =)