Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Catching up

Wow, what a busy week it has been and it is only Wednesday! Over the weekend our family decided to go down to St. George and go on a little climbing trip. Of course it was one of the coldest days so far but it was still a lot of fun. Rayden actually climbed up one route with the help of daddy! I was so proud of how brave he was! Randy's boss and his family also came with us. They are such great climbers and we just had a great time. It's probably the last time we will go this year because the weather is getting too cold, well for me anyway, Randy would climb all year round in St. George if he had his way.



On Monday we had a little birthday celebration for me..... not really but Rosalee had a few cupcakes she had made with some left over cake batter from a cake she made for a funeral. The little cousins sang happy birthday and it was pretty cute! Thanks to all the family who called, it made me feel pretty important for the day!



Today I had a great time going with Rayden on his fieldtrip to the pumpkin patch! He is just so cute! We got to go on a wagon ride through the pumpkin patch and then the kids all got to pick out a pumpkin. Then they rode around on a little train pulled by a tractor. All the preschool kids were laughing and waving and having a great time! It is so fun to be around four year olds, they say the funniest things and they are so carefree. If only I could be four again!



Ryker is growing so much. He is getting better at rolling over and he looks so cute when does! He tucks his knees up like he's going to try and crawl and then he pushes out and throws himself over! I just love watching him grow but it makes me sad because I just want him to stay tiny forever! I love the stage he is at right now! He also loves sitting in his bumbo seat and it is so handy.

4 comments:

Haiku Amy said...

Is that J.T. and Tyson I spy? That is so funny. I didn't even recognize Ryker in the Bumbo. He looks different.

Nina said...

You have such a cute family!! It seems like you're always doing some fun family thing. I think that is so cute! I especially love the rock climbing adventure.

Sarah Jimenez said...

Happy late birthday Barbara! I was thinking about you the other day. I am glad you guys had a fun time rock climbing. I can't believe how high Rayden made it. Were you having a heart attack? I would have! The pumpkin patch looked like fun. I hope to take Rylee to one tonight if I am feeling up to it!

Garcizzals said...

That is so funny. Every pic ryker has an outfit that my boys wore. That makes me think of them when they were little. CUTE!!!