Sunday, May 31, 2009

A lot of pictures!


So much has been happening for the Riddle family these past few weeks! I would like to say that things are slowing down but they aren't really. Randy is almost half way through his school course he is taking right now. We should find out any day now if he got accepted to the Master's program he applied for. He also just finished his last day at his old job and is really enjoying his new one! He has a lot to learn but he is really loving the challenge!


Rayden finished his last day at he District Preschool! They had a cute little program where they sang a few songs and played games outside! I can't believe how much his speech has improved this last year and I'm so glad he was able to have the help he did from the District. We're excited for him to return to the District Preschool again next year. It will be a long year but well worth the extra year!

We've also been spending a lot of time at Lagoon! I'm sure we'll have lots more pictures from Lagoon as the summer goes on but here are a few from the first trip. Rayden has never been to an amusement park before and he was pretty scared the first ride we went on. We rode the Jumping Dragon as the first ride and he said as soon as it started, "mom I don't want to ride this anymore." Of course it was too late to get off so he just held on tight! After the ride, his cousins convinced him it was the best ride and now after we've gone on it about 5 times, I think it's his favorite!
I love Rayden & Caiden's eyes in this picture! They both were being silly and wouldn't look normal at the camera!



Rayden had to have his glasses on practically the whole time! He looked pretty cool and we got a lot of comments!

We also had to take our annual trip to Day out with Thomas! This year we were able to invite some family to go with us and it was pretty fun. Although I have to say, it wasn't as fun this year in Utah as it has been in years past in Kansas. They didn't have as much stuff to do and there were twice as many people. It was soooo crowded and I felt like everywhere I turned I was running into people. We were lucky enough to miss the rain storm. It started raining just as we were leaving.


I love the eyes! Rayden has this thing with looking at the camera - he can't seem to do it!

I also got to see some long time friends that I haven't seen in years at Lariann's funeral. It was a beautiful service and also a beautiful day.

3 comments:

Nina said...

I love to see all the fun pictures and everything that is going on in your life. I am so glad you live closer now and visit more often. You are such a good friend and it is so nice to see you.

Sarah Jimenez said...

You have been busy! Lagoon looks like so much fun. Did you guys get a season pass? If we make it up that way to go this summer we'll have to have you come too. I love the top picture of your boys. I can't believe how big they are getting.

Nina said...

Barbara it has been a couple of weeks since you posted. Hopefully it is just because the summer is busy with Rayden home all day. Anyway I just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you and hope everything is going well.