Wednesday, May 13, 2009

All I want for Mothers Day...


Okay, so I know that Mother's Day is over, but I can still dream can't I? I actually had a pretty yucky Mother's Day and all I wanted by the end of the day was to put the kids to bed and sink down in a big bubble bath with the jets on full blast!!! However, I seemed to have left the most wonderful jacuzzi tub back in Missouri, dang it all!!! If only I could have just one luxurious soak in my tub! Is that too much to ask for? And to think that it is just sitting there a thousand miles away, ALONE!!! Taking a bath in a regular bathtub is just so depressing after having one in my jacuzzi tub. It just isn't worth the time. I guess I will have to find a friend with an amazing tub and BEG them to let me soak in it for an hour or so.

2 comments:

Haiku Amy said...

I want one of those too. Unfortunately I have never had the pleasure except at the Alaskan Inn. That was heaven. I really want one.

Sarah Jimenez said...

Our tub in our Washington Fields house was HUGE! I loved it. There was SOOO much room. Our new place has a jacuzzi tub, but not near as big. You are welcome to come and take a soak anytime though! I hope you had a good Mother's Day!