Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kids say the funniest things!

We have been very blessed to have so much family visit us over the past couple months, it has been wonderful! However, I'm not so sure Rayden really understands who they are and where they come from. He keeps asking me where Grandma and Grandpa are and his cousins. When we told him they went back to Utah he asked, "my-tah?" After laughing hysterically, we had to explain to him that Grandma & Grandpa and the cousins live in Utah and he lives Missouri. He still just keeps asking "my-tah?" It is just so cute but it is also sad that we have to live so far away.

Well, it has been a couple weeks now since I have been a stay at home mom, and let me just say that it is harder to stay home and be a mom than it is to go to work. When you're not forced on a schedule things just do not get done. I think I need to start making chore lists for myself. I think Rayden has liked staying home. He loves playing computer games and going to the park. He would spend all day at the park if I let him. I feel bad because I can't take him over there very often. I'm getting to an extremely uncomfortable stage and I have to go to the bathroom very frequently. It is much easier to just stay home than to venture out in the heat. Hopefully very soon here that will not be the case! I have been having contractions the past three nights so I'm hoping that something happens soon! I'll keep you all posted!

3 comments:

The Jimenez's said...

Ahhh... Rayden is so cute! Hopefully you don't have to live sooo far away for too much longer. Any luck with your house? You don't have much longer left...any time! I was three weeks early with Rylee- man was it a blessing. I was sooo uncomfortable....I feel for ya... I hope you have your babe soon and that all goes well! For sure keep us posted.

Barbara said...

No luck on the house. I guess it would help if we put our "for sale" sign back up. We took it down to mow the lawn and it hasn't made it back up. I also need to get on the ball and get some ads in the paper. I guess I have been thinking too much about the baby that I haven't thought much about selling the house.
I just wish he would hurry and come because I am so miserable. As of yesterday I was dilated to a 3 and 60% thinned out!!! Hopefully something will happen soon.

Sarah Jimenez said...

Anytime Barbara! How exciting to have a new little baby! Sometimes I get baby hungry... but we are a still a ways out from #2...
I understand about the house, definitely not your top priority right now. But I hope it all works out for you guys...