Monday, February 25, 2008

Meat Loaf Dinner

For just about the first time since I've been married to Randy his work schedule is such that he is home during the dinner hour (or I guess I should say 15 min. during the dinner hour). He gets home from school just in time to grab a quick bite to eat and then he goes back to work. Well, after a few weeks of having a disappointed husband because dinner wasn't ready when he got home I finally got the clue that I needed to start being a better wife and actually cook dinner. This afternoon I pulled out some of my favorite recipes and decided to make my most favorite Tex-Mex Meat loaf (Randy's favorite as well). It was a success! Not only was my dinner good, but I was also able to send off a happy husband to work. Then I remembered how I wanted to combine all my favorite recipes so I could share them with everyone. I finally have time now so I decided that I would start putting together a recipe book of all my favorites. If anyone wants to contribute their favorites just e-mail or call me with the recipe and I'll add it to the collection!

1 comment:

Me said...

Just wanted to say hi!! I haven't seen you since you got married! I found your blog from Hannah's site. Who knew so many people had blogs? I didn't! Your little boy is so cute and congrats on another baby, you look so cute! This is Erika (Larson) Gomm by the way... (ha ha I didn't even mean to make that pun.)