Thursday, February 28, 2008

For Sale!

It's official! We finally put up a "For Sale" sign in our yard. Now all we need to do is figure out what we're going to do if we actually have someone who wants to buy! Considering the fact that not many people come and go very frequently through Kidder, we may more time than we would like to figure out what the next step will be. For now we'll just keep doing the same old thing. Actually I was kind of getting excited yesterday because most of the snow was melting and it was warming up a little. I started thinking about how beautiful it is here in the spring and how much I will miss the quiet days at the park if we ever move. Then, it started snowing and the wind (the kind that just cuts right through you to the very core of your body) started blowing. I suddenly remembered how much I absolutely hate Missouri in the winter and wished with all my might that I could snap my fingers and immediately be some place warmer. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to keep wishing!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Yea! I hope you have better luck than us. We've had our house up for sale for like 7 months! The market is soooo slow. I hope it sales quickly so you can make it out this way.