Friday, February 22, 2008

Bun in the Oven



This picture is for Mom. She wanted to see how big my belly has gotten so far. It may not look very big but it sure feel like it!! Rayden was my photographer so the pictures may not look that good. He has been fascinated with the camera these past few days. He went around the house taking pictures of almost every single toy he owns. Then he started taking pictures of all the furniture and household items sitting around. The first 300 pictures he took were all blurry because he didn't know what he was doing. The next 75 pictures turned out a lot better after I showed him how to hold the button down longer so the camera could focus.

4 comments:

Haiku Amy said...

Nice Prego belly. Hey did you cut your hair?? Nice template. I liked the other one, it reminded me of you.

Barbara said...

Yes, I cut got my hair cut. I didn't want it that short, just a trim but the girl when crazy. Most days I hate it and it won't do anything but occasionally I'll have a good day and I won't mind it too bad. Good thing my hair grows fast! I liked the other template too but I think it was too much. It made my eyes do funny things just looking at it. I'm having problems finding one that I really love.

The Jimenez's said...

Barbara you look so cute! I love the belly! Rayden is a good photographer! I am impressed! I think your hair cut looks good. It's hard though when it's not what you wanted.

Garcizzals said...

OHH little barbs!! How cute your belly is!! Yes I agree with amy your other pg reminded us of you. Oh well this is a nice one too. I still have to go through my stuff and find clothes for you. It will get me motivated to clean my basement. I can't beleive you still have to go until June. You are going to have a 10 pound little boy.