Thursday, May 20, 2010

Such a slacker!!!

I have to admit, I have been really slacking in the blogger world. I realized the other day as we were rushing out the door to a primary activity and Randy asked "where's the camera?" I had no idea when the last time was that I actually snapped a picture of the kids. I didn't have a single clue where the camera was and I was not about to go looking for it! Not that we haven't been on picture worthy adventures, I just haven't even thought about capturing a moment of it on camera! I think sometimes I just like to enjoy the moments without having to worry about if my blogger friends will think I have the cutest and most wonderful kids in the world! Because let's face it, you already know I have the BEST kids in the world, and you don't need pictures to prove it!!!! LOL!!! I actually do have some great pics to post but I really don't know where I left the camera last. So here is what we have been doing, you'll just have to imagine:

House hunting (imagine me singing the hallelujah chorus at the top of my lungs!!!! Feel free to join in!)
Playing outside on the rare days that we have had sun (and I thought Missouri weather was crazy!)
Traveling to G-ma BTW's house to play with cousins!!!
Playing with friends
Building with lego's
A LOT of visit's to the Dentist (with more to go! I think I will have to sell my first born to pay the dentist this year)
Bike riding
All sorts of family/church functions
Rayden just finished his third year of Preschool! I definitely think it's time to move on to Kindergarten!!!

I think that pretty much is the bulk of what we have been doing. Of course I left out the mundane things like laundry, bath time, cleaning, attempting potty training, and so on and so on. The most important thing I left out is how I have completely had a change of perspective on my life and I am trying to re-vamp, start fresh, and just do all those things I keep telling myself that I will eventually do. I went to BYU women's conference a few weeks ago and it was exactly what I needed in my life right now!!! Also, to add to all the wonderful people I heard speak, we recently had General Conference, Bi-stake women's conference, and stake conference. I don't think I have ever been to so many conferences in a two month period in all my life! All of it was so amazing and I swear the speakers must of had me in mind when they prepared their messages because it all was JUST FOR ME!!!! So, as long as I can just remember all the wonderful things I heard and I can remember how I felt, and my determination to succeed, then life will be wonderful no matter what!!! So here is to the rest of 2010......NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

No comments: