Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Finally!

This was Randy's experiment on Rayden's hair! We just left in for one day just for fun. Rayden ended up liking it so much that he cried when we cut it off the next day. I guess this summer we'll have to experiment again!

Rayden lost two teeth this last month! He is getting so big I just can't believe it!

The primary had a box car racing activity. Rayden wanted a jet! His grandpa worked all day long to help him build a pretty cool jet! He said it is the fastest jet in the whole wide world! Thanks grandpa for helping!
The boys have been wanting dad to help them build a tree house for quite some time! They finally got a few minutes to get some steps put on! Maybe in a few more weeks they will have some more additions!

Ryker is so glad that the weather is finally starting to get a little warmer. He LOVES being outside! I can't wait for it to be full on summer. No more snow!!!!

Ryker just loves his new baby cousin, Laytyn! He is such a big helper, always making sure she has her blanket and binki and bottle! However, he is quite jealous when mommy or daddy hold the new baby!!!

He loves holding Laytyn!

Rayden graduated from Preschool! His teacher was so amazing this year and he just loved it! They had a cute little program at the park today and Rayden was in a little skit. He was so cute. He got to wear all of these fabulous hats! He loves hats!!!

Here is my graduate!!!! I am so proud of this little fella! He is the smartest 5 year old I know! I just wish he would stop growing up so fast! I'm going to blink and next thing ya know he'll be graduating from High School and getting ready for a mission!

2 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Fun times! That is an amazing jet! You father-in-law should sell them on Ebay! I can't believe Rayden has lost 2 teeth! He is sure growing up. I love all of his hats! Hopefully we can get together sometime this summer. Bring on the heat!

Angela said...

This has been a fun summer. Looking back at your pictures reminds me of all the good times we had. Thanks for posting them.