Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Goals

I'm trying to reach a goal I set for myself this month and I need your help! If anyone is interested in getting some free and discounted pampered chef products by hosting a show or knows someone that would want to, let me know!!! I'm actually looking for someone who would be interested in doing a catalog show this week because my schedule right now is pretty packed! My amazing sister-in-law just a did a catalog show and earned some free stuff and I just know there are others out there who are just dying to get some free-bees!

Some people think that hosting a show is difficult but it is actually pretty easy! It can be as easy as emailing, calling, or texting all your friends my personal website and they can view and order right online!

The month of May is Help Whip Cancer month and there are some special limited-edition pink items available this month! You know you all want a pink tomato knife which is among the special edition items! Also, $1 will be donated to the American Cancer Society for every special edition item purchased!!! If you know anyone in your life who has or is suffering from cancer, this is a great way to help!
Let me know if you are interested in helping me reach my goals! You can send me an email to barbsriddle@yahoo.com and I'll get you set up so you can get those free products!

2 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Hey Barabara, I would love to get a link to your site. I might even consider hosting a internet catalog show. :) My email is sethnsarah{at} g mail DOT com

Nina said...

I have seen a few virtual parties lately and love the concept. I would post a little something and a link on my blog. ... and even a button if you have one. I think I could probably make one if you don't have one.