Thursday, March 4, 2010

Kitchen updates


Here are some updates on how the kitchen is coming along...

These aren't the most recent pictures but we are getting soooo close to being back in the kitchen. The cupboards will be finished by tomorrow, I hope! The granite was installed yesterday and it should be ready to use next week. We will hopefully have a sink, oven and stove top the first of next week!!! It's so close I can taste it! (I mean literally with all the sawdust in my food, lol!) The only thing that would make all this re-modeling even better if it were my own kitchen! Maybe someday I will have my own nice beautiful kitchen!!!!! Until then, I get to use this one!

This section of the pantry is pretty much finished except the handles and we have already begun using it!!! It has been sooooo nice. I can't tell you how excited I will be to actually be able to cook a regular meal in a kitchen and not have to do dishes in the bathroom sink!!!! I guess it's only been a little over a month without a kitchen which is so much better than some people have when they re-model. I tell you what, I sure have had to be creative with some meals in the microwave. If it weren't for my pampered chef stoneware and micro-cookers I would be starving everyday and spending tons of money at restaurants! Speaking of pampered chef.....stay tuned for some exciting deals!!!!

3 comments:

Ashley DeMille said...

Wow that is so pretty! You are going to love cooking in there! i like how they turned the bar. I bet it will give you guys more room.

Nina said...

It looks beautiful. I bet you wish it were all yours to cook in.

Di said...

Wow, I think I'm jealous, and now I know if I ever get new countertops I want mine just like that! :)