Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's Finished!

Ya!!! We finally have a kitchen! After five long weeks of eating cereal for breakfast and living without a sink, dishwasher, stove, or oven, we are finally back in the kitchen!!!! I never realized how much I loved cooking until I couldn't cook at all. I was definitely suffering from withdrawal, but I have since made up for it!

I think it turned out pretty nice and really the five weeks weren't too bad.


We also have been enjoying the sunshine!!!! Ryker would live outside if I would let him. He wants to be outside all day long and it just breaks my heart every time I have to bring him inside. He just screams and kicks and throws his fits! This boy was made for the outdoors!

We've also been pretty busy this month with other things. Rayden was involved in pee-wee wrestling again this year and I must say he has improved quite a bit from last year. Of course it helped that we held him back and so he pretty much dominated over the pre-schoolers. One little kid he wrestled just ran around in a circle trying to get away from him after he pinned him the whole first round. It was pretty comical! I'll have to post the video of it if I ever could figure out how!

Randy was able to baptize this cute little girl a few weeks ago. He is friends with her dad and was pretty excited when they asked him to baptize her. It was pretty neat. It was also good for Rayden to see! I don't know if he has ever been to a baptism that he would remember and so it was good for him to be able to see what it is like and to see what he has to look forward to!
Here is all of us after the baptism. It was such a beautiful day too! The sun was shining and most of the snow had melted. But, that didn't last too long.


We also got to get together with some family to celebrate my grandfather's life and birthday! He was such a great person and the way he lived his life was so amazing! He was so fun and passionate about the things he loved! It was fun to get together with some of the cousins and have a party! Great people, great food, and a great time!
Speaking of food, only a couple days left to get your requests in for Pampered Chef! I'm ordering on friday so don't miss out on 10% off and free shipping! I also still have a few free gifts left for anyone who wants to book a show!
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Do you have your green on? We do! We also celebrated with green chocolate chip cookies and so far we've had green eyes for breakfast!

2 comments:

Nina said...

Wow! the kitchen looked nice in the other pictures but I was really surprised how beautiful it looks!

It looks like your family is having lots of fun this spring :)

Unknown said...

you had green eyes for breakfast? Yuck!