Sunday, February 21, 2010

Our month in Review

This is what we have been up to this month.....Rayden has gotten to play with his cousin Cameron! He loves to play with his cousins. They were outside playing Lego Star Wars in some old boxes and the jet ski trailer. Boys have such a great imagination! Rayden and Cam play so good together! I so wish we lived closer so they could play all the time!

This is one of Ryker's faces after eating a sour patch kid. He loves to eat sour things and makes the funniest faces!
This was my baking experience for the month. I just got the new Pampered Chef cookbook for the season and we made this yummy Raspberry pink champagne cake! Our first attempt turned out a little interesting but the second one was perfect!!!


My mother-in-law has been remodeling her kitchen and this is what it looks like all torn up! It has kind of been fun to have to "camp" in the front room. We have also been going to Randy's brother's house every night for dinner. It's kind of different and fun to go to someone else's house for dinner each night. The kids especially like eating with their cousins each night!

Our make shift eating area
The kitchen all torn up!! It will be worth it when it is all done and we have a new kitchen! My mother-in-law must not want to get rid of me because it will be hard to live in another kitchen after enjoying her new kitchen (when it's done that is)!


Isn't Ryker sooooo cute? I had the hardest time with him for the first year of his life, he was so difficult for me to take care of. Now that he is starting to talk and play better he is just so fun! I love him to pieces! I also love that he can just fall asleep anywhere! The last couple weeks he has fallen asleep standing up twice! He must get it from his dad!

Ryker also loves to wear my high heels, and I mean HIGH heels!!!! I can't believe he can walk in those heels but believe it or not he does better than me in them!


All he needs to do is click his heels and say "There's no place like home!"


I don't know why blogger put this picture side-ways so just imagine it turned to the left. Anyway, this is one of things that the boys love to do every night after bath. They jump out of the tub and I put the towel around them and they pretend to hide on the mat. Rayden has done it for years and now that Ryker is old enough and he of course copies everything his brother does, he hides too! They are just too cute! I just love my sweet little boys! They are the best boys a mother could ask for and I'm so grateful to have them in my life! They add joy and happiness to my life each day!

3 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Barbara! I miss you guys. Your boys are sooo cute! I love the pics of Ryker wearing your heels and I am very impressed; that takes talent! Your champagne cake looks very yummy. Sometimes I wish I cooked more... or that I COULD cook =)

Nina said...

Your kids are getting so big. I can hardly believe that we are old enough to have big kids. I especially love the high hills! I am sure he'll hate those pictures when he gets older.

The DeMille's said...

That cake looks so yummy!!! We really need to get a cake decorating class here!