Monday, August 24, 2009

So long, Farewell...

Tribute to summer:
So we have had a pretty awesome summer this year and I'm sad to say that it is coming to an end. Summer is my very favorite time of year, especially in Utah. This has been our first summer in Richfield as a family and we have really enjoyed the central location to all our favorite things. We have had a lot of fun this summer going to Lagoon, camping, swimming, biking, rock climbing, going to the summer reading program at the Library, and even going to lunch at the park everyday. Rayden and Ryker sure have kept me busy outside and I have slowly gotten my tan back after 5 years of not seeing the sun! Here is the top ten list of our favorite things about summer:

10. Gardening
9. Camping/rock climbing
8. Sunny, hot days!
7. The smell of sunscreen
6. Swimming/boating
5. Bar-b-que's
4. Vacations
3. Fireworks
2. Snow cones
1. Being LAZY!!!

There you have it, my top ten list of summer LOVES!

Okay, so here are A TON of pictures of our last few vacations this summer. I know you have all been waiting soooo long, so enjoy!

1 comment:

Nina said...

Wow! You really did have a busy summer! I guess I'll forgive you for taking so long to post... It's just that I love to keep current on what is going on in your life. I am glad you had so much fun this summer. It is crazy that you fit all those activities into one summer.