Monday, August 24, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth!

Disneyland this year was a blast with the Bytheway family!!! Complete with matching shirts and let's not forget the daily dose of DRAMA!!!! Rayden absolutely LOVED IT!!! He was the perfect age and could go on every ride except Indiana Jones. Honestly, I think he would've been a little too scared on that ride. Ryker even got to go on most the ride, that is if he wasn't napping. He had to go and get sick on the first day of vacation just like always. I swear that boy is constantly sick.

I
Our favorite rides were Buzz lightyear, the Nemo submarines, and Splash Mountain. The first time Rayden went on Splash Mountain he said he was going to ride that ride every day. And we pretty much did.

We rode on the steam boat around the river and we also rode the rafts across to play in the Pirate's Lair!! The boys loved going through the caves and climbing around everything.

Another favorite was the Bug's Life world and Talk with Crush over in California Adventure. Rayden got to ask Crush how old Sea Turtles are but I don't remember what the answer was (Some mom I am).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nina said...

I am so excited to see pictures of your fun summer!!! It looks like you had a lot of fun. I can't believe how big Tristan is now. She was around 4 when I started going over to your house. Has it really been that long? You are such a great friend and I am so lucky that you have been my friend that long.