Monday, August 4, 2008

Yahoo!!

We finally have moved back to Utah. I have been so busy packing and moving that I haven't had a chance to post anything. I don't even have all of my stuff moved out here yet and my computer is still in Missouri. Randy is coming out next weekend with the rest of our stuff. Anyway, Randy got a job offer here and we decided it was time for a change and that we wanted to be close to family. Randy's parents were going out to Missouri to pick me up and bring me to Utah for a long visit and it just happened to work out that they were able to bring a truck and trailer and move a lot of our stuff for us! So, I basically had to pack my whole house in about two days! It was crazy!!!!

While I am excited to be here, I miss a lot of people back in Missouri. Since I moved so quick I didn't get a chance to say good-bye to anyone in Missouri. I guess I will have to call some of my closer friends. Anyway, it's good to be back and Rayden is having soooo much fun with all of his cousins. I guess that is all for now, I have so much to do still with all the moving so I better get to work!

4 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Yeah Barbara! I am so glad that you are back in Utah! I hope that we get to see you guys soon! I will be in Provo Tue and Wed this week. My little brother enters the MTC on Wed. That was a very fast move. I am glad that things worked out so well for you guys! What kind of a job did Randy get?

Nina said...

I am so excited that you're in Utah! Are you living with Randy's family? If you're close you need to call me. I know you must be busy but when things calm down, I would really love to see you.

Barbara said...

Well, right now we are staying with Randy's parents in Richfield until our house sells. Randy got a job working at a dorm where the Navajo students live while attending high school. He basically helps them after school by planning activities and community service projects. It is perfect for him and I think he will really like it. Hopefully it will give him a chance to go back to school to get his masters and possibly be a councilor.

James and Jamie Miller said...

hey barbara... i put my blog on private so if you want to be added, just email me at jamiemiller_000@yahoo.com. Thanks!