Thursday, August 28, 2008

Crazy life!

Sorry, still no pictures. Just as I got my computer set-up I decided to take a trip up to mom's house. Now I have a million more pictures to post but I have to wait until I get the internet set-up on my computer. Here is just a few ideas of what to expect when I get up and running on my own computer:
Rayden playing dress up with the Hunt cousins. They went a little overboard on the make-up!
The Bytheway cousins stripping down to their nothings outside on the tramp. (don't worry the pictures turned out dark and I took it as they were all getting dressed again)
Swimming at the Salina pool.
Family pictures! (very crazy when there are more children than adults)
Ryker's baby blessing - He was soooo cute in his little outfit but I was so busy that I didn't get very good pictures of just him.
Trip to Bear Lake

Yah it has been pretty crazy! We have had a lot of fun since moving out to Utah but it has also been pretty stressful. Ryker finally got some medicine for his puking problem. It's amazing how big he has gotten in just a week of keeping down some food. Rayden is also getting pretty big! I need to take him clothes shopping with his birthday money because he will be needing some new clothes for school. He starts pre-school on Tuesday and I am just so excited, I'm sure he is too! In fact, today I am heading back down to Richfield for his pre-school screening to see if he qualifies for speech therapy. I haven't decided if I am coming back to mom's for the holiday weekend. I think I will because Randy' works all weekend and all my family will be having a party. I just wish gas wasn't so expensive! Even my prius costs so much to fill up! I can't imagine what it would be like if I didn't have my hybrid. I guess I better not get pregnant again for a while so I don't have to get a bigger car! Ha Ha, as if I have control over that!

Hopefully in the next week or so I will be back to a normal schedule! I can't wait to finally get settled so I can find a routine that works with the little baby! The poor thing has been through a lot!

2 comments:

Nina said...

Barbara I am so sad that I missed you while you were in town. If you come up for the weekend please call me so I can see you. I felt so awful that I missed the blessing. Life has been crazy and I have not gotten used to keeping up with it. Anyway I hope to see you soon.

Sarah Jimenez said...

I am glad things are going so well for you guys back in Utah! I am sorry that we couldn't make it to Ryker's blessing. Thank you for the invite. The announcements turned out great. He is so cute! I hope he gets feeling better. Is it acid reflux he has? Prevacid worked great for Rylee! I hope we'll get to see you guys sometime.