Thursday, January 26, 2012

life as we know it

Guess who's got two little teeth??? Braylee!!!! It has only taken 3 months for them to finally pop through but they are finally in and the little girl has been sleeping a little better these last few days. Of course she has gotten another runny nose, but I'll take that any day over teething! She is also sitting up, but only for a minute or two, and I even saw her try to push up onto her knees the other day! I'm so not ready for this stage of life. I want her to just stay little forever! Now that she is rolling all over the place and getting closer to crawling it is time to start baby proofing this place! We haven't lived in this house with a baby so it will be interesting.

In other news, things are just the same old around here. Since it has really been snowing a lot I have been staying indoors. I do not like the cold and would just prefer to hibernate all winter! I have been scrapbooking, painting, doing household chores, and just kind of taking it easy! Randy is still plugging away at his internship hours and also been doing some honeydo's!!! He built me some pantry shelves for Christmas and has also been building some shelves in the garage!! I just love having a pantry now!!! For those of you who don't know, I have a rather small kitchen and this home did not have a pantry at all. There is a room off the kitchen with the washer and dryer and a coat rack. We stuck a wire rack from Home Depot in there and it worked for awhile but was definitely not a permanent solution. Randy ripped out the coat rack and built some amazing shelves!!!! Now I have so much more room to put stuff!

So I guess that's all that has been going on here. Pretty boring if I do say so myself! I'm trying to get Braylee's room decorated but it has been slow going. Maybe I will get motivated one of these days to finish it! Here are some random pictures. I have been a slacker in the picture department lately!




1 comment:

N said...

You look so cute! I am always amazed at how put together other moms are. Maybe I'm a bit dramatic about taking care of one little baby and use it as an excuse to put my hair in a ponytail every day. ...baby crying talk to you later