Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pain in the Ribs!

Only 26 weeks and already this little baby of mine is jabbing me in the ribs!!! It's gonna be a L-O-N-G summer. Guess who else likes to jab me in the ribs?

RYKER!

He is one little hyper kid who likes to jump all over me and kick me like crazy. I don't know what is worse, baby in or baby out? Yes that's right, Ryker is my little baby! He has found a few old pacifiers around the house and he likes to suck on them, curl up in his blanket, and he even makes little baby noises. He's going to be in for a real shock when he is no longer the baby of the family. I'm actually feeling a little nervous because he can be quite the little mischievous one. I'm worried how he might react when and if jealousy sets in after the baby is born. Anyone have any experience with this? When Ryker was born, Rayden didn't really get jealous. He pretty much just did his own thing most the time and didn't mind much having another sibling around. For some reason I just have this feeling that things are going to be different this time around. I'm hoping that I'm wrong but I'm trying to prepare myself just in case.

2 comments:

Nina said...

I thought you had said Rayden pointed at the baby and told you to but it back. Was that someone else? Either way, good luck. I have no ideas for you.

Barbara said...

Ya rayden said that. But other than that one comment he was pretty okay with the new baby. He might have acted out a little a few times but I think that is pretty common. I hope ryker will turn into my little helper.