Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Crafty

Dear Blogging world:

Why does everyone have to be so crafty and have such amazing ideas? I mean come on, they find amazing DI/yard sale finds and turn it into such amazing pieces of work!!! Now I have to admit, my house is completely full of hand me downs and great yard sale finds. The only pieces of furniture I have purchased in my 7 1/2 yrs. of marriage is my couch and kitchen table that I bought to fit my house in Missouri and do not exactly go with the new house. So why can't I turn all this ugly looking, hand-me-downs into beautiful masterieces and have an amazingly cute, just to die for furniture?????

One word: Creativeless (okay so that probably isn't a real word, but you get my point!)

I think all you crafty chicks just need to take a trip down yonder to my house and take an inventory of all my yard sale finds and tell me what to do to turn them into something FABULOUS.....A.S.A.P.!

1 comment:

Nina said...

I know what you mean. It is amazing what they do. But I am totally amazed at gardening, canning and all that domestic stuff you do!