Saturday, February 14, 2009

Wishing I was somewhere WARM!

Have you looked outside recently? If you are anywhere in Northern Utah then don't!!! It is too depressing. I think I will just stay inside all day today and drink Hot Cocoa because it is such a blizzard out there! So I'm visiting my mom right now and let's just say that it really is hard to get a fussy baby to take naps in a house full of kids! Luckily the kids aren't here yet this morning so maybe he will atleast get his morning nap.

So, happy Valentines Day everyone!! I was lucky enough to actually go on a date with my husband last night. However, we had to take our baby and he was so fussy! He just screamed the whole time unless someone stood up and held him. We went to Tepanyaki and that is not the best restaurant to be where you have to stand and hold your baby to eat. Let's just say poor Randy couldn't really enjoy the entertainment and atmosphere of the restaurant because he was stuck holding the screamer. We did have some good food all around and enjoyed the sushi very much! It was fun to go out and spend some time together. Anyway, I hope all you have a wonderful Valentines Day and try not to eat too much chocolate!

2 comments:

Nina said...

I don't like the snow. I went part time at work just in time to shovel all the snow. I hate it. Eric did take care of it this storm which is soooo nice. Sometimes I think of moving somewhere else because of the snow. ... but I really do love living here. I would miss all the people and driving by the places full of memories. Speaking of memories, every time I am on a treadmill, I think about when we were at Dixie and would meet at the gym. If you ever move closer we'll have to get a gym pass and have regular treadmill talks again.

Sarah Jimenez said...

We don't have snow here (well a little in the mountains) but I am so ready for spring and sunshine! I want to take Rylee to the park and be able to play outside! I am sorry that your valentines dinner was a little rough, the things you sacrifice for kids.