Friday, September 12, 2008

Good News!

Lots of good news for the Riddle family! I'm so excited we got an offer on our house and if all goes well we should be closing sometime in the next couple weeks. That is just one less thing I have to stress about. Also, Rayden got accepted into the Head Start Preschool! He will be doing speech therapy at the District Preschool a couple days a week and then going to Headstart four days a week. The bus even comes to our house and picks him up! It will be fun for him except that he goes right during his nap time so I hope he is not too tired. I'll have to start getting him to bed earlier so he gets some good sleep at night.

Randy is really enjoying his new job. It is fun to have him home in the mornings and I don't really notice too much at night that he is gone because I am busy watching my favorite shows! I haven't had TV for five years so it is nice to just be able to watch something. However, sometimes I still wish we didn't have it. All Rayden wants to do is watch cartoons so I need to find something else for him to do. Since all his toys are in storage it is hard for him to stay busy. I'm sure going to preschool will help. Well I guess that is all the good news I have for now!

2 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

I hope everything goes through on your house. Rayden is sooo big! I am sure he'll do great in preschool. How nice for you to get that one-on-one time with Ryker too.

Shana said...

Rayden looks like such a great big brother with Ryker. Your kids are so cute. Congrats on getting an offer on your house, it will eliminate a lot of stress once it sells. I hope that it was okay that I checked out our blog. Brittany told me that you had a picture of your new son Ryker on your blog. We went up to see Brittany and Josh over Labor Day weekend. Congrats on your Ryker. If you want to check out our blog it is everythingbangerter.blogspot.com