Friday, March 21, 2008

Puzzle Time



Rayden has been getting really good at doing puzzles. I bought him one the other day that I thought would challenge him but he put it together for the first time in about 15 min. Needless to say it wasn't very much of a challenge. His preschool teacher says he can do the puzzles at school that the four year olds have trouble doing. I guess for a mom that makes me feel pretty pleased! Now if only I can get him to talk as good as the four year olds, or the three year olds for that matter.

3 comments:

Haiku Amy said...

Barbs,

Our boys have something in common. Colby is great at puzzles, even being able to do puzzles that kids older than him need help doing. Yet, the same problem, not talking very much. So you think they will grow up to be engineers or something?

Amers

Barbara said...

Rayden's preschool teacher said that same thing, maybe he'll grow up to be an engineer, or an architect. All of a sudden one day he started drawing actual people (stick people of course) instead of just scribbles. Even though they were stick people they looked really good for a three year old!

Sarah Jimenez said...

What a smarty! That does look like a hard puzzle. I can't believe he did it all by himself.- Good job Rayden! I bet that when his baby brother comes along he'll probably start talking more. Rylee is always jibber-jabbering to us but when she is around other kids she actually talks more.
P.S.- I love the name Ryker- way cute!