Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thankful


(Our snowman family)

I know this is a little late seeing how Thanksgiving was last week, but I wanted to take a minute and tell you all about the things I am thankful for. I'm not usually a sappy, mushy, emotional person and I always have a hard time expressing my thoughts. So, this is my once a year where I guess it's okay to break out of my shell, sort of. I'm not really going to do a lot of telling, I'm going to show:





These three boys are the LOVE of my LIFE!!! I live each and every day to make sure that they are fed, clothed and happy! I'm going to be honest, I don't LOVE every minute of it. There are many days that I want to pull my hair out and scream and cry and just give up!! But then there are also many days that I just want to scream to the world that I have the BEST children ever!!! So let's face it, if I didn't have these three boys, my life would be so completely empty! I love them so much and I am so thankful that they are a part of my life!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving cause we sure did! Happy Holidays!

No comments: