Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year??


Rayden playing at the Bounce House


Rosalie's Boklava


Well, I guess it is finally the new year. We had a wonderful Christmas and we were able to spend lots of time with family! I can't believe that it is already 2009. Where did 2008 go? It went by way too fast! I'm not so sure that I am liking 2009 yet. So far I have spent the first few days in the new year holding a crying, screaming baby! Ryker is teething again and he can't seem to get rid of his runny nose and cough that he has had on and off since Halloween. I'm not really one for New Year's resolutions but I think this year I might just have to make a few. First of all, I need to stop eating so much junk! I finally got down to my ideal weight when I was forced to eat healthy prior to having my gallbladder out so I could avoid pain from gallstones. Now I am eating so much junk food that I seem to be gaining all the weight back. I just love food so much but I need to eat healthier. Second, I need to focus on being nicer to my family, especially my husband and children. Sometimes I am such a monster and I feel so bad that they have to suffer from my angry outbursts all the time. Third, I need to just be better at teaching my children. Now that Rayden is getting older I need to spend extra time with him practicing writing and counting and also teaching him about the gospel. I think I'll just stick to these three goals and see how far I get. Anyway, here is a few pictures from our Christmas adventures. I always forget to take pictures so I don't have very many but we sure had a great time. We took all the kids lots of different places to keep them occupied and we spent more time in snowsuits to last us a life time!


Trian ride at Pioneer Park

Lights at Temple Square

Rayden's train he got from Santa

Ryker with Aunt RaNell


2 comments:

The Bundys said...

So last night I realized that Holton will be turning 5 (FIVE!!!...WHAT???) this year. And you are on the same boat! What the crap happened to our little babies?
And good goals...I should add being nice to my list. Probably won't though, Its not very "keep-able".

Sarah Jimenez said...

I am glad you guys had a great Christmas and New Years! You have some great goals for the year. Good luck with them! That bounce house you had Rayden at looks like a blast.