Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day 1 & 2 of family fun!

Here are a few pictures of the first couple days of our vacation. I will have post the rest of the vacation pictures when I get some more time.

I didn't take very many pictures at the water park inside the hotel because there was water everywhere, but here is one of Rayden playing in the fountains. He loved swimming all by himself in the big pool and the lazy river! It was sure a sight to see me try and get me and him into the tube to float around the lazy river with my big belly and all! Let's just say it didn't work very well and I ended up ditching the tube. I'm sure everyone who was watching got a good laugh.
The hotel room at the Great Wolf Lodge had a separate Cabin for the boys with bunk beds and their own T.V.! The boys had fun jumping on the beds, playing at the indoor water park and playing games at the arcade.
We had so much fun seeing all the dinosaurs come to life at the T-Rex Cafe! The kids loved it, except Rayden, he was a little scared.

No comments: